- Interventions for Neuropathic Pain
In order to facilitate the development of the Canadian Pain Society clinical practice guideline on interventions for neuropathic pain, the Institute of Health Economics (IHE) was recruited to assist in gathering and rating the quality of the available scientific literature on four interventions:
- Epidural blocks (Report & Report Addendum)
- Nerve blocks (Report & Report Addendum)
- Intravenous infusions (Report & Report Addendum)
- Spinal cord stimulation (Report)
The IHE reports are posted on the Canadian Pain Society Special Interest Group on Neuropathic Pain website.
This page was last updated on January 25, 2011.