What we do
The Institute of Health Economics (IHE) is a not-for-profit organization with key competencies in:
- Health economics
- Health technology assessment
- Decision analytic modeling, and
- Dissemination of findings from research
- Support decision making in health policy and practice with evidence from research in health economics and health technology assessment.
- Assess the medical, economic, social, and ethical implications of both established and new health practices, procedures, and technologies.
- Facilitate discussions and partnerships among government, academia, industry and healthcare providers to address important issues in health care.